Thursday, April 23, 2009

bunaHaus


Okay, here goes! I've never done this before so it's a new experience for me.


We are building a home in the little country town I grew up in--Buna, Texas. And when I say "we are building", I mean just that. Well, I'm not doing so much but Lee is building it. I help when there's something not so heavyweight to do.
This is a rendering of it, done by no other than our son, Richard. I'm so proud of him! It was at his behest that I consented to do a modern home. Everybody down here thinks it's weird! Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. wow, looks like a pretty cool house. how on earth did your obviously talented son talk you into doing something so "contemporary"?

    great job setting up the blog. i'm impressed!!! what a smart mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Richard where do you think you got your smarts? :)

    ReplyDelete